Jacksonville man recovering after life-saving transplant
A Jacksonville man is on the road to recovery after a life-saving heart transplant, according to his wife.Continued ...
On July 2, David Woods received a new heart from an unknown donor. The surgery took about six hours, and he remained in the intensive care unit for four days afterwards, said his wife, Paula Woods.
- County changes speed on 4 roads
- Reception slated for BISD’s chief
- Official: Sex assault case ‘worst’ prosecuted
- Sales tax revenue figures on track, city manager says
- Jacksonville man recovering after life-saving transplant
- LOCAL NEWS
- LOCAL SPORTS