Daily Progress, Jacksonville, TX

Archive

waterstreetfire.jpg

It took Jacksonville firefighters about 15 minutes to extinguish the blaze in this home on the corner of Waters and Rusk streets in Jacksonville Saturday evening. The accidental fire started in electrical wiring in the front room of the house, according to Jacksonville Fire Chief Paul White.

LOCAL MAGAZINE
Election 2012
AP Video
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide