Just wanted to say thanks to the wonderful gentleman that returned my purse.
My husband had a doctor’s appointment in Jacksonville on July 7, 2011. After leaving the doctor we stopped by Wal-Mart to get a few things.
While putting the groceries in our car, I left my purse in the buggy. Some kind gentleman saw it an turned it into the customer service desk.
We were back to Palestine before I missed it. The receptionist at my doctor called Wal-Mart and was told they had it.
If you are reading this and know him please thank him for me. So grateful! God is good.
- Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obamacare is flawed
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Americans came by differences honestly
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: JISD shares letter sent home to parents
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Reader disagrees with information campaign
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: I was the one accustomed to being the caregiver
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Way to go, Marshall
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: A thank-you letter to Obama
Brook Hill spikers win big behind Anderson's 15 kills
Samantha Anderson brought her “A” game to the gym Tuesday night, and when she does that the Brook Hill lady Guard are mighty hard to stop.
The Lady Guard improved to 7-1 in district play by strolling to a three-set sweep over Richardson-Canyon Creek on Tuesday night at the Herrington Sports Complex.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Where will families live?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Simple solution
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines