- Letters to the Editor
Reader attends service at Worship Under the Bridge
In the vestibule of my church Sunday I was stopped by the nicest lady.
Take time to watch your elected officials in action
Hello. It’s been awhile since I voiced my opinion, so here goes.
The holidays mean more than gifts to Jacksonville family who lost son
Holidays are filled with all sorts of planning. We plan to decorate our houses, our trees.
Cartoonist’s work a vile attempt to promote political stance on guns
Your editorial cartoon for Sunday Dec 15th ( published here on Tuesday December 17th) marking the tragedy at Sandy Hook School has to the vilest attempt by someone to use the death of others to smear someone with whom you personally disagree.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obamacare is flawed
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Americans came by differences honestly
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: JISD shares letter sent home to parents
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Reader disagrees with information campaign
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: I was the one accustomed to being the caregiver
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Way to go, Marshall
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- Reader attends service at Worship Under the Bridge