Special birthday celebration held at Angelina House
Sadler was the guest of honor at a surprise party for his 30th birthday at Angelina House on Wednesday, an event coordinated by Angelina House Wellness Director Trachel Crow and residence sales manager Linzey Campbell.
Help pets stay healthy this holiday season, too
While Fido may be a pro at making big “feed me, I'm starving” eyes, animal care professionals remind people that sharing their Thanksgiving mean is more harmful than not.
Easy Ways to Lower Calories On Your Dessert Table
1. Lighten ingredients in your desserts. Use a low-calories sweetener in place of all or part of the sugar.
How much you know about avoiding holiday weight gain?
1. How many excess calories does it take to gain one pound? A) 1500; B) 2500, C) 3500; D) 4500
Holiday Eating Tips
• Don’t go to a party hungry: We often eat faster and more when we are hungry – therefore, eat a wholesome breakfast or lunch to avoid overeating at the party.
Private school caters to small clientele
With just an 11-student enrollment at the local Christ the Redeemer Academy, folks often are surprised when they learn about the K-12 Christian school, but that’s okay.
- Putting a face on hunger
In His Image: Mentoring program builds character in Christ
Fourteen-year-old Trinity Montgomery had a problem.
A big problem.
Belly Dance: Troupe breathes new life into age-old art form
At first glance, members of Gypsy Karavan appear exotic in their richly colored garb accentuated with shimmery gold belts and gossamer scarves, dancing to a soundtrack of Middle Eastern music.
- Food for Thought - Games improve mental acuity of seniors
- More Living Headlines
- Special birthday celebration held at Angelina House