Progress staff reports
Jacksonville Daily Progress
CHEROKEE COUNTY —
The Cherokee County Commissioners Court will meet 10 a.m. Monday at the County Courtroom of the Cherokee County Courthouse in Rusk to discuss, among others, the following agenda items:
• Consider acceptance of Sheriff Racial Profile Report for 2013;
• Amend budget for wrecked patrol car;
• Consider approval of changes to job descriptions;
• Consider approval of Lease agreement for Health Department for administrative office space;
• Discuss, consider, and approve the establishment of an “Adopt a County Road Program” in Cherokee County; and approve application to the “Keep Texas Beautiful” state organization.
• Discuss/potential action regarding the creation of one or more County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zone (CETRZ), as authorized by law, to promote one or more infrastructure projects to be located within the County to be funded by the CERTZ including the potential boundaries and requirements of a County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zone (CETRZ), as authorized by the Texas Transportation Code;
• Discuss/potential action of SB 1747 Prioritized Project List for the County Transportation Infrastructure Fund Grant Program;
• Consider authorization of Order creation of a County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zone.