Progress staff reports
Jacksonville Daily Progress
Discussion, consideration and approval of the annual financial audit is one of the items topping the City Council's Tuesday evening meeting agenda.
Tal Glenn of Henry & Peters, PC is scheduled to speak to the council and summarize the city audit, the meeting agenda shows.
The council convenes at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Norman Center Council Chambers, 526 East Commerce Street.
Also at that council meeting:
• Public hearings on two requested zone changes;
• Consideration of approval for city of Jacksonville depository bank;
• Consideration of approval for calling the city of Jacksonville's May 11 general election;
• Consideration of an election agreement between the city and Jacksonville Independent School District;
• Consideration of an election services contract with Cherokee County for the May election; and
• Various appointments to the city's Parks Advisory Board.