Progress staff reports
Jacksonville Daily Progress
The Jacksonville City Council will meet at 6 p.m. tonight at the Norman Activity Center for its regular meeting.
A special presentation will be given for Motorcycle Awareness Month, and an executive session will be held beforehand at 5 p.m. to discuss real property, according to the agenda.
Several items are on tap for the meeting, including:
– Considering approval for staff to proceed with a grant application for Nichols Green IV;
– Considering approval of streets to be blocked for the annual Jacksonville Rodeo Parade;
– Considering approval of request for funds from hotel/motel fund;
– Considering approval of JEDCO's Board of Directors submission of organizational modifications;
– Considering approval of a request for removal of certain stop signs on College Avenue; and,
– Considering approval to purchase a new ambulance.
City Manager Mo Raissi will also present departmental reviews for the month of April.