CHEROKEE COUNTY — Rusk and Troup ISDs will meet Monday night for the regularly scheduled school board meetings.
The Rusk ISD Board of Trustees will meet at 6 p.m. at the RISD administrative building, and the Troup ISD Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the TISD board room.
On the agenda for RISD:
- Discussion of purchases, exchange, lease or value of real property;
- Discussion of negotiated contracts for prospective gifts or donations;
- Discussion of personnel or to hear complaints against personnel;
- Discussion of security devices or security audits;
- Discussion of discipline of children or complaint or charge against personnel;
-Discussion of personally Identifiable Information about Public School Student; and
- Consultation between governmental body and its attorney via telephone.
On the agenda for TISD:
- Recognition of Board of Trustees;
- Recognition of students of the month;
- Presentation of $500 donation from Allied/Republic Services to TISD;
- Presentation of ISD facilities study conducted by TASB;
- Open forum, administrative and financial reports;
- Superintendent's discussion of March board meeting date change;
- Discussion of finances of TISD Child Care Center and possible action on its continued operation;
- Discussion and possible approval of Places 1, 2 and 3 Board of Trustee seats; and
- Discussion of possible approval of interlocal agreement between Smith County election's division, City of Troup and TISD.