JACKSONVILLE — Members of American Legion Post 152 of Jacksonville will host a drawing Friday, December 20, for a Ruger SR 1911 45-calibre automatic pistol, with tickets priced at $5 apiece or 6 for $20. Contact Post Commander Dick Miller at 903-625-8727, or stop by the Jacksonville Chili's between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.; the drawing will be held at 5 p.m. “May God's strength sustain you; may his power preserve you; may his hand protect you; may his love direct you; may his love go with you.” American Legion Post 152 wishes you a safe and happy holidays.
JPD dispatcher killed in wreck
A dispatcher for the Jacksonville Police Department was killed Monday on her way to work, according to officials.Continued ...
Amber Enge, 35, of Whitehouse was pronounced dead at the scene of a one-vehicle wreck Monday afternoon on CR 2177 in Whitehouse.
- CR speed limit changes, E-filling fee top agenda
- Religious lines drawn: Protesters met by members of Church of Wells
- Folks attend weekend fundraiser for H.O.P.E.
- Church of Wells members attend protest
- JPD dispatcher killed in wreck
- LOCAL NEWS
- LOCAL SPORTS
- 21-A-I Track Championships: Alto boys cleanup; NS teams show improvement
- JHS girls dealt unfavorable draws at regional tennis tourney
- Schultz works overtime, sends Lady Guard to 5-4 victory
- Tribe soccer's special season culminates with regional tourney appearance
- Eagle baseballers extend winning streak to 9