JACKSONVILLE — Jacksonville’s Senior Care Health and Rehabilitation Center hosted a “National Safety Month” recognition day Tuesday. The event included a welcome by Jacksonville Mayor Kenneth Melvin. Hamburgers and other food items were also sold for $1 each to benefit The Clothes Closet. Mark Tang, center administrator, said the event raised $310.50 for the organization. He also said 20 pints of blood were donated during a concurrent blood drive.
Breaking News: Dead body found near Reklaw; officials investigate
Law enforcement officials are investigating after a dead body was found near Reklaw.Continued ...
- Jacksonville native promotes comedy gigs
- Buoys near 1 property stir waters
- Intestinal parasite strikes Texas
- Clardy appointed to select committee
- Breaking News: Dead body found near Reklaw; officials investigate
- LOCAL NEWS
- LOCAL SPORTS
- Fightin' Indians' new district stacked with quality
- Trio of former local prep standouts playing for top 10 D-II schools
- High school volleyballers to hit ground running Monday
- McCown says he likes direction Tampa Bay is heading in
- Prep volleyballers to return to the gym Monday