JACKSONVILLE — Alinda Bronson, 54, was named as the victim in a Saturday, Jan. 25, stabbing. She was stabbed in the left side by her boyfriend, L.T. Whitaker Jr. Whitaker, 39, was charged with aggravated assault/family violence Saturday after the Bolton Street offense. His bond was set at $250,000. According to Detective Tonya Harris at the Jacksonville Police Department, Bronson was "doing better" in a Tyler hospital.
Getting ready for the Junior Livestock Show
The Lookout 4-H Club held its monthly meeting Monday. At the meeting some of the members who plan to participate in the Cherokee County Jr. Livestock Show practiced with their animals and received some helpful tips from adults and other 4-H members who have participated in the past, officials said.Continued ...
- Appraisal district to review tax exemptions
- Bullard library to host bilingual literary sessions
- Bullard officials unite on road projects
- County sets speed limit on CR 1102
- Getting ready for the Junior Livestock Show
- LOCAL NEWS
- LOCAL SPORTS