JACKSONVILLE — Alinda Bronson, 54, was named as the victim in a Saturday, Jan. 25, stabbing. She was stabbed in the left side by her boyfriend, L.T. Whitaker Jr. Whitaker, 39, was charged with aggravated assault/family violence Saturday after the Bolton Street offense. His bond was set at $250,000. According to Detective Tonya Harris at the Jacksonville Police Department, Bronson was "doing better" in a Tyler hospital.
JPD dispatcher killed in wreck
A dispatcher for the Jacksonville Police Department was killed Monday on her way to work, according to officials.Continued ...
Amber Enge, 35, of Whitehouse was pronounced dead at the scene of a one-vehicle wreck Monday afternoon on CR 2177 in Whitehouse.
- CR speed limit changes, E-filling fee top agenda
- Religious lines drawn: Protesters met by members of Church of Wells
- Folks attend weekend fundraiser for H.O.P.E.
- Church of Wells members attend protest
- JPD dispatcher killed in wreck
- LOCAL NEWS
- LOCAL SPORTS
- Fightin' Maiden softball earns first-ever playoff berth
- 16-4A Baseball: Jacksonville trounces John Tyler, 11-0
- Crisp no-hitter sends Lady jackets to 16-1 win over Wells
- Mallard, Smith pick up 4 hits each as Troup whips Frankston
- 21-A-I Track Championships: Alto boys cleanup; NS teams show improvement