County sets speed limit on CR 1102
Although a public hearing held Monday by Cherokee County Commissioners didn't attract anyone, the court unanimously voted to set the speed limit along County Road 1102 to 30 miles per hour, said County Judge Chris Davis.Continued ...
- Voting officials explain runoff election process
- Texas revolution lecture set for March 31
- Country artist Jake Penrod to perform
- Convergys completes acquisition of Stream
- County sets speed limit on CR 1102
- LOCAL NEWS
- LOCAL SPORTS
- New Summerfield downs Van, 3-1, to win small school soccer tourney
- Troup baseball: Smith tosses a no hitter; fans 12 Harmony batters
- Priddy Good Stuff: Brook Hill disposes of Class 6-A Lake Hamilton, Ark.
- Eagle 9 drop decisions to Carthage
- Indian baseball loses twice in Quitman tourney