AUSTIN — State Rep. Harold Dutton, D-Houston, said he is skeptical that school choice will prevail during the upcoming legislative session.
The Rusk Rural Water Supply has rescinded its boil water notice which was issued Dec. 5.
A handful of centenarian survivors of the attack on Pearl Harbor gathered at the scene in Hawaii to commemorate those who perished 81 years ag…
AUSTIN — Gov. Greg Abbott ordered all Texas state agencies to immediately ban the use of TikTok on any government-issued devices on Wednesday …
AUSTIN — Texas saw an improvement in its pediatric uninsured rate in recent years but still ranks last in the country, according to a report r…
The Anderson County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the apparent murder of a woman Tuesday night in Palestine.
The Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce welcomed new member Staples Commercial Group: Commercial Real Estate Agency with a ribbon-cutting ceremon…
This Week's Circulars
- Best waitress enjoys community connections
- Anderson County Sheriff investigates murder of Palestine woman
- More winners drawn in Chamber’s campaign
- Aunt Goldie’s Gumbo
- Jacksonville kicks off series of Christmas parades
- Rusk Football: Elijah Ward receives an offer from Howard Payne
- Alto boys take 3rd place in Cayuga Tournament, Duplichain named to all-tournament team
- Alaskan is first student at flight school
- District 9-3A-II Football: Bryce Wallum voted Offensive Newcomer of the Year
- Brook Hill opens season with 58-51 win over Willow Park-TCA
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.