The Bullard Independent School District will be releasing a statement Monday night regarding the direction of the football program.
“Rumors have been circulating in the community and Keith Bryant, the district's superintendent, will address those issues Monday night,” said Dr. John Alexander, Bullard ISD school board president.
“The integrity of the district and the integrity of the program are taken seriously,” Alexander said.
The district's administration is in Austin at training, but will return to town Monday morning and will be prepared to make this statement Monday night. Those interested are encouraged to attend.
- Jacksonville answers concerns: plans park once fire department vacated
- Why Should You Be Beaten Anymore?
- Information sought on missing woman
- Troup ISD adjusts remote learning program
- Battling over barbecue: Jacksonville FD and PD compete
- Taco 'bout fun! Jacksonville hosts inaugural Taco Trot to benefit American Cancer Society
- Sonic scares up a couple of new Halloween-inspired shakes
- JISD concerned about Cook Field’s accessibility
- Independent Riders raise donations for dogs (and cats)
- Cherokee County voters casting ballots early