RUSK – County leaders will consider accepting a vehicle donation from the Jacksonville Economic Development Corporation to the Cherokee County Airport during a 9 a.m. Commissioners' Court meeting Tuesday in Rusk.
The court also will consider approval of an interlocal agreement with the City of Rusk for conducting a special election on Nov. 5, according to a
Other agenda items include:
• Consider laying utility lines in each precinct;
• Consider approval of Sheriff Department monthly report;
• Consider approval of 2020 Cherokee County holidays;
• Consider/accept proposed retirement plan for 2020;
• Consider/accept United Healthcare renewal for retirees ages 65 and older for the year 2020;
• Consider approval of lease agreement between the county and Charles and Lisa Crossman; and
• Consider approval of a consent agenda featuring Commissioners' Court minutes, a monthly report by Precinct 2 Constable Jack White, resubdivision of Lot 9, Block No. 9, Section No. 1, 0.1792-acres and 0.132-acres, into Lot 9A, Block No. 9, Section 1 of Eagles Bluff Subdivision – no roads; and authorize payment of bills, payroll and transfer of funds.