- Rusk: Lawsuit against city, officials dismissed on grounds of jurisdiction
- UPDATE: Cherokee County deputy charged with indecency with child
- No injuries in pre-dawn house fire on N. Jackson St.
- Cherokee County arrests: Jan. 29-Feb. 4
- Jacksonville: More funds approved for shelter on Tena St.
- Rusk P.D. seeks help identifying suspects
- Softball: Goff strikes out 21 in Rusk's 3-0 win over Jacksonville
- Rusk: Resident forced to surrender 19 animals to pet rescue group
- Presidents Day: Area schools, city offices closed Monday
- Freeney shreds Hallsville's defense for 5 goals in JHS romp