By Kelly Young
The Jacksonville Police Department is investigating the burglary of a habitation which occurred Thursday in the 600 block of North Patton Street.
According to Detective Travis Cearley, the crime was reported to the police department about 6:30 p.m.
“The homeowners came home and found one of the doors to their house had been kicked in. They found the house to have basically been ransacked, and a lot of the home electronics had been stolen — to include two DVD players and a television,” Cearley said.
Cearley said JPD does not have any suspects at this time.
“As always, if anybody has any good information regarding this burglary, they can contact either the police department or Crime Stoppers,” he said.
The Jacksonville Police Department can be reached at 903-586-2546. The local chapter of Crime Stoppers can be contacted at 903-586-7867.
The following arrests were made by the Jacksonville Police Department for the period of July 30 through Aug. 6.
• Audra M. Beltran, no insurance and unsafe lane change. Two citations were issued.
• Kenneth P. Blankenship, burglary of a building. Bond was set at $10,000.
• Jeffrey L. Davilla, non payment of child support (Anderson County warrant). No bond was offered.
• Jason L. Garrett, theft of service, prohibited substance in a correctional facility and probation violation. Bonds were set at $1,500, $10,000 and he is being held.
• Ashley C. Glover, theft of service. Bond was set at $1,500.
• James R. Kennedy, city traffic warrants (Anderson County warrant), assault (Anderson County warrant) and theft by check (Anderson County warrant). Bonds were set at $361, $5,000 and $4,000.
• Jermey A. Kennedy-Torres, driving while intoxicated and theft. Bonds were set at $2,000 and $2,000.
• Billy Bob Kennemer, burglary of a building. Bond was set at $10,000.
• Cody L. Kirby, possession of marijuana. Bond was set at $2,000.
• Mentoria M. Mallard, possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana. Bonds were set at $10,000 and $7,500.
• Tracy L. Meador, no insurance (second offense). A citation was issued.
• Daniel K. Messineo, city traffic warrants. Fines were set at $1,290.
• Jesse L. Mims, criminal mischief. Bond was set at $5,000.
• Dexter S. Monroe, public intoxication. A citation was issued.
• Brenda S. Moore, possession of a controlled substance. Bond was set at $10,000.
• Laurent Neang, public intoxication. A citation was issued.
• Gustasoa Nunez, driving while intoxicated. Bond was set at $2,000.
• Ron Phang, public intoxication. A citation was issued.
• Maria L. Ramirez, public intoxication and immigration hold. No bond was offered.
• Eric L. Taylor, possession of marijuana. Bond was set at $5,000.
• Santiago M. Villarreal, terroristic threat of family, assault causing bodily injury, no driver’s license and no insurance. Bonds were set at $10,000, $10,000 and two citations were issued.
• Richard D. Warren, assault causing bodily injury. Bond was set at $2,000.
By Kelly Young
This Week's Circulars
Funeral services for June Ann Leadbetter Arnold will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, 2021, in the Chapel at Boren-Conner Funeral Home, Jacksonville with Bro. George Folmar officiating. Burial will follow at the Jacksonville Old City Cemetery. June was born April 15, 1932 in Hidalgo, Te…
MiMi-Sandra of Fort Worth, born 7 September 1945 in Jacksonville to Joe Selman Gore and Jeffie Gwendolyn (Lazenby) Gore. Preceded by her parents and five siblings. Survived by her husband, daughters, four siblings, nieces and nephews.
- Cherokee County arrests
- Why Be Afraid of Man?
- Alto's Logan Cook moves into top 15 in the world in saddle bronc riding
- Jacksonville council opposes relief route bypass
- Two-vehicle accident slows traffic, but no injuries reported
- Local beauty to represent Texas in national competition
- Rusk's Andrew Gates to join No. 10-ranked LSU-Shreveport pitching staff
- Cherokee County Commissioners vote to close road
- Cherokee County arrests
- Vaccination rates disappoint potential visitor to Jacksonville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.