East Texas Medical Auxiliary “Pink Ladies” present area service organizations with knitted caps for winter. From Left, first row are Pink Ladies Renetta Driver and Jean Sipes. On the back row, left to right are: Becky White, Fredia Melvin, representing The Hospice of East Texas, Betty Taylor of HOPE, Brandi Young of The Crisis Center of Anderson and Cherokee Counties, Mickey Gear of The Clothes Closet and More and ETMC Pink Lady Bettye Guinn. The volunteers spent hours making just under 300 caps which will be given to clients and patients of the agencies represented.
- BREAKING: 1 killed in US 79 crash
- Cherokee County arrests: Oct. 1-7
- Jacksonville: Local resident makes difference to protect wildlife
- Sheriff: 3 arrested in Cherokee County drug raid
- Cherokee County arrests: Sept. 24-30
- Sheriff: 1 arrested in Cherokee County drug raid
- Troup High School inducts 24 new honor society members
- Alto moves up one spot in Class 2A-I football poll
- High Stakes Matchup: Rusk set to visit Bullard Friday
- Cherokee County: Local district judges announce new auditor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.