If you suffered damage from Hurricane Ike, you may be eligible for federal disaster assistance.

Help is available through FEMA, but first you have to register. Go online anytime to www.fema.gov or cal 1-800-621-fema. That’s 1-800-621-3362.

The TTY number is 1-800-462-7585.

Assistance may help cover your short-term housing costs; essential home repairs, medical and dental bills, or funeral and burial expenses.

Trending Video

Recommended for you