The Rusk City Council will meet in a special session at 5 p.m. Tuesday at City Council Chambers, 219 S. Main St.
The council will discuss and consider for approval:
• minutes for the Oct. 14 regular session;
• receiving grant money from the Texas Department of Public Safety for radio equipment for the police department;
• the 2010-2011 employee holiday schedule;
• bids received for the city’s bank depository for Jan 1, 2011 through Dec. 31, 2013;
• action on accounts payable; and
• the city manager’s report.
Rusk City Council regularly meets the second Thursday of the month.
The meetings are open to the public and do include a time for citizen comments.