Steve's Produce, located on the corner of Cherokee Street and U.S. 69 North in Jacksonville, has a wide array of farm favorites available now. According to Karen Ray, who was working on Monday afternoon, tomatoes and Grapeland watermelons are the local favorites. She said customers can expect the arrival of fresh okra and Pecos cantaloupes in about two weeks. Ray said the unusually wet late-spring has resulted in many produce items coming in a couple of weeks later than usual this year. The produce market is owned by Steve Killion.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral Services for Benjamin Henry House, 67, of Henderson, will be 11:00 a.m., Saturday, September 7, 2019 at the Wallace-Thompson Funeral Home with Bro. Lee Welch officiating. Burial will follow at Atoy Cemetery. Mr. House passed away after a lengthy illness on September 3, 2019. He was b…
- Jacksonville: Interim police chief announced
- JHS 2019 Homecoming Court
- Jacksonville man inspired by artwork to create gypsy caravan
- JFD firefigthter, paramedic promoted to captain
- West fuels Alto to 45-0 romp over Timpson
- Carpenter wins Built Ford Tough weekly award for Class 5A
- 33rd Class of the Jacksonville Leadership Institute begins
- Cherokee County arrests: Aug. 20-26
- Cherokee County officials green-light bundle of bids
- East Texas men guilty of federal drug trafficking violations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.