West Side Elementary School second graders joined together in celebration of Black History Month during a Parent Teacher Organization-sponsored program Tuesday. The event documented the Civil Rights Movement through song and touched on subjects like the underground railroad, segregation and important African American historical figures.
- BREAKING: 1 killed in US 79 crash
- Cherokee County arrests: Oct. 1-7
- Jacksonville: Local resident makes difference to protect wildlife
- Sheriff: 3 arrested in Cherokee County drug raid
- Cherokee County arrests: Sept. 24-30
- Sheriff: 1 arrested in Cherokee County drug raid
- Troup High School inducts 24 new honor society members
- Alto moves up one spot in Class 2A-I football poll
- High Stakes Matchup: Rusk set to visit Bullard Friday
- Cherokee County: Local district judges announce new auditor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.