The Jacksonville Chamber situated in downtown Jacksonville of Commerce welcomed new member Vine on Main with a ribbon cutting Aug. 31. Vine on Main, 218 S. Main, is a recently opened boutique. The business provides home decor, clothing, jewelry, candles and flowers among their offerings. The store is open 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m Tuesday-Friday and 9 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday. Vine on Main can be contacted by phone, 903-339-1341, or email, email@example.com. For more information about Vine on Main, visit the business’ Facebook page.
- Cherokee County arrests Sept. 7-13
- Cherokee County deputies involved in standoff
- Rusk opens season 4-0 for first time since 2012, Owen McCown throws for 427 yds.
- Cherokee Ranch Golf Club seeks aid from JEDCO
- Cherokee County commissioners set tax rate, approve road closure
- Night on the town: Jacksonville sets National Night Out, opens road
- Blaylock, Ferrara crowned Homecoming Queen and King in Rusk
- Honoring an educator: RHS students use balloon release to say goodbye
- Owen McCown wins Progress top performer award
- Two vehicle wreck results in fatality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.